Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Shattered



Here i am, still trying really hard to glue up all the broken pieces together so they can stick like they use to be, the pieces sometimes bind together and sometimes falling off one by one by time,

One heart does not simply heal quickly, it takes time and determination to recover, and it cant just replace with a new one,
Finding new one to fill the void or hole in your heart is easy but giving a new commitment  is tiring and consume lot of time, also very risky, now the only thing i can do is improving myself, learn from my past mistakes, never do the same mistakes over and over again, maybe in the future i again involving in a new ties , i learned a lot from the past relays,

Thanks Allah for opening my eyes, i dont blame anyone, the one i blame is my own self, people have rights to come and go, to give their heart and also take it back, we dont have rights to control or force others people feelings no matter how much sacrifice we have done for them,

I blame myself for giving too much, for hoping too much, i never learn from my past mistakes before this, but now, i can see clearly, my heart is slowly healing and recovering, but when talks about feelings, one pains never gone, it will heal but it will be scarred forever, wether its a permanent scars or not, let Allah decides,

And i also proud of myself, for not crossing the line and still can keep my manners and words, never in my life i curse and throw bad words towards someone that used to own my heart, i know that i have done my part really well, theres nothing to regret with it,
Thats how life works, the ups and down of life, we learn and we grow, experience makes us more mature in the future, close the old book, and start writing a new chapter, dedicated this chapter as parts of my life journey,

For now, i will only focusing achieving my goals, building a stable economys , helping my family , especially my parents for they have sacrifice so much for me, also, owning a car and buying a house in 10 years from now, may Allah ease my journey, 🤗


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment